10. INTERNATIONAL TAPED SPEECH CONTEST
A. Members of undistricted Clubs and Provisional Districts are invited to participate in the International Taped Speech Contest. Tapes must be in English.
b. The Toastmasters International Speech Contest Rules are to be followed as far as they are applicable. Naturally, there is no Area, Division, District, or Regional competition, nor are there any travel allowances. To enter, Clubs should conduct a speech contestant submit a tape of the winning speech. Only one taped speech per Club may be submitted.
C . The tape shall be made using the following procedures:
1. Use fresh tape and record on a standard audio cassette before a live audience. Video tapes will not be accepted.
2. Time the speech carefully to comply with the speech contest rules.
3. Clearly mark the audio tape and container with the participant's name and Club number and be sure to enclose a completed Certification of Eligibility and Originality form.
4. Tapes must be received at World Headquarters on or before 5 p.m. Pacific Time March 31 to be eligible for competition.
Back to Page 7
Back to Contests Main Page
Back to Sherman Oaks Toastmasters
Composed with care by Peter Bunce, DTM/ATM-S/CL
Updated: Friday, December 27, 2002